Tuesday, October 31, 2006

COGNITIVE INTERFACES, IFA HERMENEUTICS AND CONSTRUCTIONS OF LANDSCAPE IN THE WORK OF SUSANNE WENGER ANDKATHERINE MALTWOOD

COMPREHENSIVE WORKING OUTLINE

Chapter 1:
A. Statement of Purpose

B. Justification of Purpose

Chapter 2: Theoretical Framework and Methodology

A. Exposition of Theoretical Framework

a. The Hermeneutic Process in Ifa Divination

b. Communities as Mental Entities/Mental Units in Relation to Interpretive Communities and their Members

c. Creative Dynamics in the Artistic Processes of Wenger and Maltwood

B. Exposition and Justification of Methodology

a. Quaternary Correlation between

b. The Individualunderstood as

b.1.The Temporal Conscious self

b.2.The Atemporal Unconscious Self

c. The Individual's Interpretive Community

d. The Phenomena Engaged with by the Individual in the Context of their Interpretive Community

e. The Expression of the Confluence Between Individual Predisposition,Social Influences and Landscape Forms in the Creation of and Symbolic Resonance Realised through Works of Art

Chapter 3:Wenger and the Oshun Forest

A. The Orisanla Shrine

a. The Orisanla Sculpture

b. The Pot at the Orisanla Shrine

c. The Orisanla Shrine House

B. The Iya Mopo Space:the Holy Potter’s Field

a. The Chameleon Gate

b. Iya Mopo

c. Ela

d. Alajere

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty element of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to
say that I get in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts.
Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I fulfillment you get entry to constantly quickly.

Also visit my web-site :: Voyance Par Telephone

Anonymous said...

When I originаlly сommented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
anԁ now eаch timе a commеnt is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.

Is there any way you can гemoνe peoрle
fгom that ѕervіce? Thanks!



My weblοg paroi de douche

Anonymous said...

Thаnkfulnеss tο my fathег
who tolԁ mе about this website, thiѕ blog is truly remarkаblе.


Аlso ѵіsit my homepage disque ssd